You are buying STL files available immediately after purchasing. You will need a 3D printer to print with a minimum bed size of 200x200x185mm.
Price is for the base machine only, you also need to add a minimum of 3 modules to the cart, unless you already have them. All of the modules on our website are interchangeable between all of the machines.
I also sell 3D Printed fully assembled version here.
Overwhelmed and need a distraction from your busy workday? This 3D printed marble machine is exactly what you’re looking for!
This marble machine comes in many different interchangeable models so you will never get bored of watching the marbles go around the track as there are always new paths and patterns for them to travel.
Now you can give your mind a break from your hectic life and take a couple of minutes to just relax.
This 3D printed marble machine run also makes the perfect gift to give to your family or friends.
Assembly Instructions for the kit can now be found here.
You are NOT allowed to resell this in digital or 3D printed versions.
A few quick facts:
- Length: - 450mm |17.7”
- Width: - 200mm | 7.9”
- Height: - 203mm | 8”
- Marble Size: - 7.14mm| 9/32”
- Motor: - N20, 15 - 60 RPM (15RPM shown in video)
- Printing time: - Approx. 84 hours
- Minimum printer dimensions: - 200x200x185 mm
- Amount of filament: - Approx. 1150g | 2.5 Pounds of PLA Extrafil
Bill of materials:
- 1150g of filament of your choice. PLA is good. I recommend PLA Extrafil in two different colors. Make sure that colors are not too dark otherwise marbles will be hard to see.
- 50x 7.144mm | 9/32” Chrome steel ball bearings
- Motor N20 3V 15 - 60RPM (I used 15RPM in the video)
- 2x AA or AAA 1.5V battery
- AA or AAA battery holder
- 2x 608 skateboard bearings (use a good quality ones at 1€/each, I do not recommend the cheapest ones because they have too much sideways wobble)
- CA Super/instant glue or Hot glue gun
- (optional) 12mm metal Locking Latching switch
- (optional) JST connector
I don't have words, it's great, easy to print and I will never get tired of it, because of all interchangeable modules. I looking forward to print out "The double screw" too.
Using the attached tollerance test was great, everything has been snap fitting good and it is so much fun. Can't wait for my printer to finish it.
This is a masterpiece. I'm interested in Goldberg devices, but most of them are expensive and not substantial. Of course, I understand that it's hard to make good products, but I couldn't help feeling discouraged. But when I found this, I was shocked. A product that can change kit! I was amazed at the incredible devices that the artisans of Goldberg's devices hand-made with carpentry on YouTube. Now I can print it and use it myself. This is a revolution and a masterpiece. Thank you. Out of Marble.
Ps. If you connect to discord chat room, You can get real-time information and counseling.
This project was soooo much fun and it still is! All parts were easy to print, assembly instructions were top-notch, non-printed parts were easy to source (also locally), all parts fit very nicely together and it's so much fun to play with! Biggest problem is that my kids don't allow me to play a lot with the marble machine, they occupy it most of the time... :-o
I guess I'll need a second one ;-)